- Reading rooms: Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Library, they have the capacity of 220 seating places
- Circulation desk: Located at the first floor, library staff offers courteous and adequate lending service.
- Computer Lab: Computers in the laboratory are connected to internet. They are used to consult library catalog and do retrieval of scholarly information from an important range of e-resources databases that the Library has subscribed for.
- Study Carrel: Located on first floor, usage permission must be requested at the user’s service section. Laptops may be used in that place.
- Security: Bags, briefcases and big files are left in ad hoc shelves at first floor. Users are advised to keep their valuable items. The library is not liable for any theft of personal belongings.