25 Jun 2019
This programme is part of a cooperative program of the school of ICT of the University of Rwanda, and focuses on the applications of information technology in Industry, Government, Non-Government and Business, and should result into an exciting career in those areas.
Also, In line with the aspirations of the Vision 2020 for the Republic of Rwanda, the programme seeks to provide an education in Information Technology of International standards, and is in conformity with the road map, guidelines and Implementation procedures established by the Government of Rwanda through its National Information and Communication Infrastructure plans of 2001.
At the end of the programme, the learners should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of :
• How information technology is used within organizations
• The fundamentals of business programming ; the techniques used to develop business information systems
• Current business information systems
• Organizational system process analysis
Graduates will also have an understanding of :
• The applications of information technology in industry
• Systems development within organizations
• How information systems can support business processes and decision making within organizations and project management.
Exit Award : Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Information Systems (BSCIS)